Sporting KC & Regional Soccer News

Monday, July 19, 2010

Auto Pilot

This blog has been, since the start of this season, a site to aggregate everything going on in the collective Wizards blogosphere. It is so far the most inclusive list of active Wizards bloggers out there right now. And even though I will no longer update with my own posts (there's enough voices out there with more info and access and soccer knowledge than me); I will make sure that the bloggers on my list are keeping (mostly) current. If a blog starts to get stale, I'll drop it from the list. But there won't be a whole lot of point in adding me to a Wizards blogroll because I'm letting the bloggers on the list do the talking for me...

3 comments:

sports fan said...

Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com

asad said...

icc cricket world cup 2019 live streaming free

فروشگاه اینترنتی said...

I want to thank you for all the efforts you have made to make your blog better and this is a great surprise.
فروشگاه اينترنتی
https://www.baneh.com
goodluck

Around the Blogosphere (CONCACAF Region)

Around the Blogosphere (FIFA and Worldwide Soccer News)

Friendfeed Badge

Followers: Google FriendConnect